Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thankful!! Grateful! Appreciative!!!


I am blessed! I just want to express the gratefulness in my heart for all of God's many blessings. My grandmother taught me to pray the greatest prayer. She told me to lay in the bed at night before going to sleep and to list as many things I could think of that I am thankful for. God greatly blesses the grateful heart.


Lord, I thank you that You are the One who makes me grateful. You have made me glad. You are the source of my thankfulness and my joy.

Thank you for this day.
Thank you for every breath you give me to breathe.
Thank you that I opened my eyes this morning to see the beautiful faces of my husband and children.
Thank you for giving me a home filled with laughter, voices, light, food, clothing, and comfort
Thank you for my ears..that I can hear so many sounds...the birds chirping, the children singing, the whispers of Your heart.
Thank you for your provision for this day...for mercy, grace, love, and for Your affection and attention.
Thank you for who you are Lord...so kind and long suffering, so patient and understanding.
Thank you for family and friends...those who stand with us in tough times...who have given freely and truly rejoice with us in good times.
This is a great day to rejoice...it is a new day. I will rejoice and be glad.

Today is my youngest daughter's 4th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER ROSE.

No comments: